I am ready to buckle down and get on with my business, but there are still some nagging thoughts keeping me from penning my masterpiece and researching swan ice sculptures.
1. I ate two Eggo waffles less than 30 minutes ago. Why am I still hungry? I want cheese.
2. In today's world would Don Draper be an advertising exec? Do we still have those? Would he be in AA? Would he be in rehab for sex addiction? How can I meet Jon Hamm?
3. Why didn't Mick Jagger's girlfriend L'wren Scott just ask Mick if she could possibly borrow the money to bail out her business and pay him back later?
4. What exactly is Obamacare and do I need it and if so where do I get it?
5. How do I get off the GILT website...I can't afford anything on there and I have already unsubscribed twice?
6. What is the fake crab in the Publix sushi made of? Should I get some for lunch or eat left over spaghetti?
7. What time does TJ Maxx open?
Okay. Now I'm ready.
Meet Frank, a 10 year old dachsund with a mind of his own!...
Ex-Wife New Life: living life newly single at 50 while overcoming the pain of divorce and moving on. Visit us @ http://facebook.com/ex.wife.new.life OR participate @ http://forum.exwifenewlife.com