My Open Door Policy
Six months into it, a funny thing started happening, women started writing me back. It started with a comment here or there. Each comment brought me great joy and a sense of accomplishment...someone is listening. Then the comments turned into questions, "How did you..?" "How can I...?" "What can I do...?" I felt myself deeply moved and tried to answer each one, and still do. I would wake up in the middle of the night and think "OMG, I need to tell her this, or that..I need her to see that life will go on."
Now, almost a year later my blog has brought me to where I am today: I am becoming a transitional midlife coach for women. I know I can help other women who are facing challenges in midlife, whether it be divorce, empty nest, physical doldrums or the now what? phase. I offer:
- An unbiased look at where you currently are in life.
- A process that helps you define the changes you are looking for
- Goal setting in order make those changes happen
- A definite Action Plan that we formulate together.
- Emotional Support
- Helpful (not hurtful) feedback
- To help you add joy and excitement to your life as you find your life’s passion
- Like minded individuals sharing similar experiences (group coaching)
- To help you LOSE THE NEGATIVITY!
I am very excited about the new journey I am on and now am a true believer that when one door closes,(even if someone is walking out of it with a Tumi suitcase filled with Tommy Bahama shirts,) another one opens, and this one is a huge one that now opened is letting in a lot of light.
Thank you for letting me share my experiences and I hope that you will share yours with me. Feel free to check out my website at amykoko.com, or leave me comments here. Peace.
Ex-Wife New Life: living life newly single at 50 while overcoming the pain of divorce and moving on. Visit us @ http://facebook.com/ex.wife.new.life OR participate @ http://forum.exwifenewlife.com